Home » Tuesday, 24th May 2022

Tuesday, 24th May 2022

Well the tough decision to close the golf course until Monday 30th May inclusive has just been made.
13mm of rain overnight added to the deluge over last weekend has made it impossible to get our machinery out to cut the grass.
The weather forecast is not offering any miraculous solutions.
Please understand that this decision wasn’t an easy one, but generally the best for our golf course.
Competition bookings from next Tuesday and beyond will open at 6pm tonight.
I am happy to field any calls on 0419166778 if you would like to discuss.
Bill Basan
General Manager